We cordially invite all of you to attend our MAPECE International Conference on Early Childhood Care and Education 2020 (MAPECE ICECCE 2020) in Penang.
THEME – Nurturing and developing the early STREAM (Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Aesthetics, Mathematics) competence in young children.
Our conference programme provides opportunities for those involved with early childhood care and education to come together and engage with pedagogy, practices, methodologies and research that supports the work for children, families and the early childhood profession. The programme includes outstanding keynote speakers, sharing findings of research, workshops, sharing of best practices and school visits.
AIM of the conference is to provide a platform for discussion and delibrating on integrating STREAM in early childhood care and education (ECCE)
1. Deliberation of integrating STREAM into ECCE curriculum and program.
2. Discussion on various methodologies/pedagogies to nurture and equip young children with early STREAM competencies.
3. Providing input to parents & practitioners on activities relating to STREAM
4. Sharing of research findings or methodologies in ECCE relating to STREAM.
5. Bringing together stakeholders including professional educators in early childhood to discuss on STREAM activities
Conference pogramme :
1. Keynote speakers
2. Forum (Local and National Speakers)
3. Paper presentations
5. Sharing of best practices
6. School Visits (30 participants-first come first serve basis) – Pre-Conference
Copyright © 2019 Malaysia Association of Professional Early Childhood Educators. All rights reserved.